YouthPedia is a project launched by Be The Change Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the United States. The project provides a global platform for students to collaboratively create original educational VideoBooks and share with their peers and younger students.
By participating in this project, students can have the following benefits:
1. Receive mentorship on writing, illustration, design and video editing
2. Establish a portfolio for college and job applications
3. Earn volunteer hours and Presidential Volunteer Service Awards
4. Recruit friends to build their own teams and branches
5. Get free leadership training
6. Get recommendation letters
7. Get connected with students worldwide
8. Win Be The Change Foundation Scholarships
Students will come up with their own topics to write based on their interests, and form teams with others to finish each VideoBook. Students who are team leads will have a chance to practice project and people management, which will prepare them to thrive in their future career.
We currently accept university, high school, and middle school (at least 13 years old) students. To join us and become creators, you will need to apply through the following links and become a volunteer in the Be The Change Foundation. No application fee is needed.